Shipping and Returns
Shipping Your Mold
Depending on size and weight, items are shipped via UPS Standard Ground service, Fed-Ex Standard Ground service, United States Postal Service or common freight carrier for heavy or large items. Shipping prices are subject to change without notice.
For our local customers, Pick up is available:
SF = Starke, Florida by appointment
PF = Pigeon Forge trade show (February)
CC = Cave City OCPA trade show (July)
IN = Concrete Lady auction in Indiana (September)
Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for delivery of your made to order molds. Some items require longer production times, more intricate packaging, and just take longer to ship. You will be informed of any such circumstances if and when they arise. In cases where an item is "in stock", we will normally ship within a few days.
Shipping large or heavy molds:
- Due to the size and weight of large or heavy items they must be sent via freight carrier. Here are a few special things to note about freight deliveries:
- The trucking company will contact you 1-2 days before delivery to schedule a delivery time.
- You must be there to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for any damage. The trucking company will not just drop it off.
- The item(s) will be delivered curbside to your home. The delivery company will not take the product onto your property or into your home. Therefore you may need to get assistance in moving the item. You may want to contact a local landscapers or contractor to help you with this.
- Please be aware that you cannot refuse delivery unless you notice damage. If you refuse delivery for any other reason, you will be responsible for all return shipping or re-delivery charges.
All shipping prices are for the shipping within the Continental United States. Please contact us by email for prices on shipments outside the Continental United States.
We take great care and pride in our handcrafted concrete molds. We test pour molds to assure a quality product. If you have issues with your mold please call us. We want you to shop with confidence in our product.
Our molds have a 6 month guarantee to be free of defects when properly prepared for pouring and properly stored.
Care and Storing of Molds
Always use a mold release before each pour. Use commercially available rubber latex mold release or make your own using 1 part castor oil to 15 parts alcohol. Mix in a spray bottle and shake well before each use spraying a thin layer on the inside of the mold.
NEVER use petroleum products on rubber latex.
Occasional pouring will keep your mold oiled and flexible.
Do not leave concrete in mold more than 48 hours. It may damage the quality of the latex.
Do not store in sunlight or extreme heat. When storing for longer periods leave the bolts slightly loose. This prevents the flange sticking together.
For the first 3 pours you may wish to spray the inside of the fiberglass with mold release or dust it with powder to prevent sticking.